Exam technique is vital if you are to get the highest possible mark in an exam.
- Practise exam style questions against the clock at least a month before the exam.
- Keep an eye on the time throughout your exam.
- Answer the questions you are confident with first.
- Try to finish early to give yourself time to go back and check.
- Try to answer every question.
- Read this blog for more ideas!
For GCSE Exam preparation in Maths , English Language or Literature call Chorlton Tuition Centre 0161-860 6888.
For 11+ preparation call Chorlton Tuition Centre 0161-860 6888